PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How we handle information provided by Subscribers to our Advertising Packages (Suppliers of Hire Equipment & Services)
When you subscribe to an advertising package through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, company name, billing address and email address.
Data Handling Specific to Users of the Site
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Information that we collect generally to fulfill any requests for quotes placed through the Site and to retain custom Mood Boards for your personal use. Additionally, we use this Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Provide your quotation request to the Suppliers you selected
- Screen our site for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Note that a quotation request is sent in its entirety to all Suppliers in the Quote Basket. If a chair is chosen from one Supplier and added to the Quote basket, and a table is added from a different Supplier to the same Quote Basket, both suppliers will see both items. The reason for this, is that we want Site Users to experience an efficient and value for money service. Suppliers generally don't publish all their products to this Site. If Suppliers can fulfill more requirements in the Quote basket, this is likely to result in transportation and cost savings to the Site User.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We use Device and Personal Information to deliver targeted and re-targeted advertising on marketing and social media channels, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Linkedin and Google Display Adwords.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online platform -- you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We use Mailchimp to hold personal data of Site Users and Subscribers to Advertising Packages. We only use this data to communicate with you, if you have opted-in to receiving marketing information from us.
As stated above, we use Stripe, Instapayments for managing accounts and data of Subscribers to Advertising Packages.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place a Quotation Requests or set up a Mood Board Account through the Site, we will maintain your Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Designed for Hire
Airy Mary Ltd @ IMPACT HUB, Pop Brixton, 49 Brixton Station Road, London, SW9 8PQ, United Kingdom